Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Supertwins!

One of our birthday gifts was this fabulous Batman/Superman cape that Aunt Neesey made. They love to put it on and run around the house yelling "I'm Batmam.... I'm Supermam!" What's funny though, is that they think that whatever is underneath (on the bottom side) is what they are. Well, it makes sense... that's what they see when I put it on them. They've gotten really upset with me when they ask me to put on Smam or Bmam and I do it "wrong". So, in the pictures below, they are Supermam (hence the arm up in the air to help them fly). Btw, I had nothing to do with their outfits that day.








4 comments:

hilary hope said...

how sweet! aidan hasn't hit that stage yet, but we're getting there. they look so empowered with those capes on :)

Amy B. said...

so fun! that was a great gift idea..quiet AND provides hours of imagination-filled fun! good job aunt neesy.

Angela Robinson said...

I'm with Ames, a quiet gift is a happy gift!

They are so stinking cute (love that they call it super/batmam!)--way cuter than the original supertwins!

Anonymous said...

Patti is a born actress. Just loved the poses she had down to the pointed toe!,,....Cal is just a ball of dynamite!....Love Ya'll ..Grams