Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
The kids love to ride on the Gramsmobile.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Do you recognize the song? Some of you might. He actually sings it better than this.... as soon as the camera came out, he got super silly. But, I still think it's cute. I'll post Patti's version next. Oh, and the actual words are below.
O God, you are my God and I will ever praise you. I will seek you in the morning and I will learn to walk in your ways. And step by step you lead me, and I will follow you all of my days.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
So, in order to give myself a little pick-me-up, I'm going to take the Blogger Challenge! The idea is to write about your "sparklies." There is so much bad news in the world today-- tell everyone about your good news.... things that make you happy. My sis-in-law's already jumped in... and I challenge the rest of you to do it too! We all have so many wonderful blessings.... God's love shining through so many moments in our lives. Unfortunately, these moments can get overshadowed by all those negative things in life (the economy, lost jobs, illness, death). We have to let His light shine. Here are some moments that make me shine.... for I know that I am blessed.....
1. When Cal wants the light on he says, "turn the light up" (which makes perfect sense).
2. Patti's prayer is almost always the same.... she says it in the sweetest and shyest voice..... "Dear God, thank you for this day, for my friends, for Mommy, Daddy, and Grams.... and for Jesus loves me... Amen."
3. We get to go to The Ranch this weekend. The kids are excited about seeing the "john deers" (Cal) and Paw Paw's turtles (Patti).
4. It's raining today.
5. Have you seen Cal and Patti try to hop on one foot?
6. There's a little miracle growing inside me.
7. I have 3 hours to myself today while the kids are at school..... hmmmm...... nap?
8. Cal loves to sneak in bed with us every morning.... he slept until 8:30 today. Oh, and he's a cuddler.... the closer his face is to yours the better.
9. There's a picture of Cal in a cowboy hat (I posted it a couple months ago).... when he sees it, he gets excited and yells "There's my boy!" Cute.
10. Patti's favorite expressions are... "Oh, it's so cuuute..... Oh, how priiitty...... Oh, I luuuub it!"