Monday, October 27, 2008

The Ranch

We went to visit my parents in South Texas last week. The kids always love to go to the ranch. Daniel gets to hunt, and I get to spend some time with my mom.... we both win. It's about a 6 hour drive (with one stop) and the kids do great. They always have. We go a lot during hunting season.... maybe once or twice every couple of months. We were suppose to go again this weekend, but I don't think we'll make it. Maybe in a few weeks.


The kids love to ride on the Gramsmobile.











Sitting at the bar to eat always makes the food taste better for some reason. And believe me, the food is always yummy! And, there's always plenty of it!


Paw Paw always makes his special popcorn before bedtime.





3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Great pictures! Love the popcorn ones. (And how cute are their PJ's!?)

SheridanLeftwich said...

Such cute kiddies! My dad eats popcorn with my kiddies, too.

...and I want a gramsmobile.

Quick Design Company said...

Man!!! They are cute!!!