Friday, September 12, 2008

Dinosaurs, butterflies, and bugs... Oh my!

We took the kids to The Museum of Natural Science in Houston a couple of weeks ago. We went earlier this summer, and they loved it. Daniel and I didn't really think they'd get too much out of it, but we were wrong. They talked about it all the time.... to anyone who would listen. They talked about the dinosaurs, the butterflies, the bugs, the spiders, and the animals. Cal even prayed about the "dinosaur museum" every night before bed. We had to go again. My mom was in town and went with us. She just had to see this amazing museum that the kids were always talking about. In the last picture, you can see Cal's excitement when we entered the dinosaur exhibit. He's even holding on to his ticket.







6 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Such cutie pies! Love Cal's expressions--you can just read the excitement on his face!

erin said...

Looks like I definitely need to make a trip over there. I love Cal's face.

Sara Nickson said...

What a great place. BTW, I understand about rarely getting ready...why do I have to have an excuse to do it?

SheridanLeftwich said...

Sounds like Big fun! We need to take the kids sometime. I love that smilen face on Cal. It is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Need more pictures!!!!...Love Ya'll Grams

Leigh T said...

Soooooo good to hear from you! Thanks for the fun stories and super cute pictures. I too understand the rarity of fixing myself up - one of the joys of living in the north is that you don't have to! Love you and miss you, Leigh