Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday My Precious Husband!

Happy Birthday Daniel! You are such an amazing person, husband, father, son, brother, friend, etc. etc. etc. .... and I fall in love with you more and more each day. You are my best friend. You've given me more happiness than I will ever deserve. I wish you were here so that I could hug your neck, but of course you're off working hard for your family. Come home soon.... we miss you!!! And, I need to have this baby :) I love you!







5 comments:

Perks said...

Very sweet! I sure love him, too!

Me said...

So sweet!

Angela Robinson said...

At first glance, I thought this was your birth announcement for the new baby, and I was getting huffy that you took the time to play in photoshop before bothering to call me and say you'd gone to the hospital!
However, since tha tis not the case...Happy Birthday, Daniel!!

Stephanie said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Daniel!

Quick Design Company said...

I was about to beat you up for having your announcements ready allready!! My apologies once I figured it out. Happy Birthday Daniel!!
Anxiously awaiting......