Monday, September 7, 2009

Things overheard today while playing Wii with Patti and Cal.....

P: I'm not very good at this game.

C: I'm really good at this game.

C: Mom, why don't you have any arms? (Baseball players have invisible arms... just hands)

P: I hit a stripe!!!! (strike)

C: Wow, I got 50 pounds! (50 points)

C: Patti, pluck "A" (push "A")

P: Which one do I push to make it go "ch"?

P: Cal, do you want to change your club, because I know how.

Mommy: (trying to teach Patti how to serve a tennis ball) Okay, now throw the ball up (Patti pretends to toss the ball with her left hand -- while the remote is in the right hand). No, the other hand (she puts the remote in her left hand and then pretends to toss with the right hand).

1 comment:

Me said...

Isn't the Wii great. All three of mine are hooked on Star Wars Legos. They all take it very seriously.