Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet Calloway

Calloway is a mess. And I say that with a smile on my face. He is energetic, busy, into everything, curious, a total boy, attention seeking, whiny, picky, and just the most precious little boy ever. He keeps me on my toes and works me into a tizzy most days. But, when it comes down to it, he just wants to make his mommy happy and when I get mad at him it crushes his heart into a million pieces (this happens quite often). He always cries and says "You be mad at me!" Yes, I am... but it doesn't last long. Oh, and he also says "But, I WUV you!" Yes, sweet boy, I wuv you too, but you drive mommy batty sometimes.

Daniel has been out-of-town since Sunday, so Cal gets to sleep with me. He's harder to put to bed and is up sometimes at night... always looking for someone to "cuddow" with him. (He still has trouble saying his l's and r's they sound like w's. But, he's getting better at saying his r's..... the only thing is that he still adds the w. For example, Norah was Nowah but now is Norwah. Cute.)

So, anyway, last night as we cuddled he started to snore. I nudged him a little and said, "Cal, you're snoring." He stopped, but then a few minutes later he started again. This time he woke himself up. He quietely whispered in a sleepy voice, "Momma, I'm sorwy." "For what" I asked. And, he said, "I'm sorwy for snorwing." After that, he could have snored all night long and I would have happily listened to it. Precious boy.

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

LOL...that was a good one. I love how he says N's name. Personally, I think the r/w combo is way cuter than the correct way of saying most words. At least for now :)