10 years ago today, I married my best friend.
10 reasons why I love my husband....
1. Though he's the biggest procrastinator in the world, he always comes through for me.
2. Don't let his rugged looks fool you... he's Andrew Lloyd Webber's biggest fan. He knows every word (no exaggeration) to Evita and Phantom of the Opera.... and, he's not afraid to sing along in his best falsetto voice at the top of his lungs.
3. He's an amazing daddy... he's the "fun" one that crawls on the ground and wrestles, takes them fishing, gives the best piggy-back rides, and is a great Wii partner!
4. He can fix anything.... and I mean anything. He even sews better than me!
5. His #1 love language is affection... yes, affection. How many wives can say that? He gets his feelings hurt if I don't hug back hard enough.
6. His heart is amazing. He's passionate about everything he does and loves to help others.
7. He still makes me laugh. He's not afraid to be goofy... and he is quick witted.
8. (This should be #1) He loves Jesus.
9. He still opens the door for me.
10. He is and will always be my best friend.