Friday, June 11, 2010

Calloway Moments

This is a conversation I just had with Cal... both conversations back to back. And, this is a typical day.... full of crazy stories and questions. He reminds me of the energizer bunny... he just keeps going and going and going.

Cal: I don't want to grow up and be a dad.

Me: Why not?

Cal: Because I don't want to live with anyone else.

Me: Well, who do you want to live with?

Cal: I want to live with you Mommy.

Me: Okay, Cal... you can always live with me.

Cal: So, you won't let me grow anymore? Can you ask God not to let me grow?
_______________________

Me: Cal, please stop kicking the rocker. (Because it was hitting the fireplace)

Cal: Well, I can't.

Me: Yes you can!

Cal: No I can't.... my foot just keeps wanting to kick it. It won't stop.

Me: Calloway Andrew... stop it!

Cal: But it won't.... it (being his foot) just says (in a creepy little voice) I just can't stop kicking it!

No comments: