Thursday, August 9, 2007

A funny note to previous post...

One funny thing that has developed from all this...

Patti loves medicine and has loved graduating to the "cup" (rather than the syringe). She has adopted the "cup" as her new drinking cup and brings it to me to fill up with whatever it is that I'm drinking (believe it or not, this has been a huge blessing to me... I have a serious Diet Coke drinking problem and since I've had to share with Patti, I have switched to water or Crystal Light). Anyway, I fill her cup at least 50+ times a day. I've filled it 3 times since I've been typing this. I just can't say 'no' to such a sweet red face!

1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

LOL...how funny that she has grown so attached to the cup that held the "offending" medicine! I guess the smaller the cup, the smaller the potential spills, right? At least you know she's staying hydrated!