Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Friday!

I found my camera! I found it tucked away in a drawer - evidently someone's attempt to hide it from Cal (when I put my card into my computer, I realized he had taken dozens and dozens of random pictures). I am sharing a few... he took about 15 of the computer screen (I pulled up some pictures and videos of dinosaurs and he took pictures of them). I think Patti got a hold of it too, because there were some blurry pictures of Cal that I didn't take.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids.....









These are Cal's......

Portraits














This is one of the cutest pictures of Patti, and Cal took it.

Self portrait










2 comments:

J Katy Garner said...

great pics! Patti is so gorgeous just like her Momma! and Cal must have your awesome photographer skills : )

SheridanLeftwich said...

I love seeing things from their point of view. They crack me up. The coolest thing is that sometimes you end up with an awesome picture for your house or scrap book that you never could have taken. So Fun!