Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Cuddle-Bug

Cal is such a cuddler. He BEGS for us to snuggle with him. If you are sitting or laying down, Cal is most likely sitting in your lap or laying on top of you. Sometimes he just has to be touching you. It's sweet. Right now, as I type this sitting in my chair, he is sitting on the arm of the chair with his head on my shoulder. These are just a few pictures from the past couple of months.




A visit from Uncle Bomboo wouldn't be complete without a snuggle on the couch...

Grams is always a sure cuddle....

Just needing to be close to Paw Paw...
Daddy laying on the couch is fair game...
We were at a family reunion and Cal and Patti shared a bed. We woke up to see this....

Fresh meat.... Wonder how much of a snuggler David will be...

I think David's had enough....






4 comments:

christine said...

I LOVE the pictures of Cal cuddling Patti! So great!!!!

patti pauley said...

I Love to hear Cal say "Snuggle with me Grams".....and he loves to be "kissed on". Enjoy, it doesn't last forever!!!!!

patti pauley said...

P. S. Thanks for all the pictures...am having serious snuggle withdrawals!!!!!

Angela Robinson said...

These are precious, Jen! I especially love the ones of him snuggling with his sister...and the one of David pushing him off is hilarious!