Monday, September 28, 2009


RaNdOm ThOuGhTs......

a friend posted some of her random thoughts today, and it motivated me to share some of mine.... enjoy...

* Schlotzky's painted their CS location recently. It is AMAZING how perfectly the color matches David's dirty diapers. (you'll never go thru the drive thru again without thinking that... sorry)

* Cal told me the other day that the little spot on his face was a "question mark".... I asked what he meant and he said "yeah, a question mark like Patti's" (I am pretty sure he was referring to Patti's birth mark.

* I taught my kids the Chicken Dance today (sorry, no pictures).... they thought it was the funnest thing ever. We need to get out more.

* Both my kids informed me that they want another birthday. Huh? Do you think they enjoy being the center of attention and showered with gifts!?


1 comment:

Angela Robinson said...

Can't fault them for wanting a second birthday...after all, they have to share theirs!