Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Cal has been a stinker lately..... I know, what's new? He's still so cute though. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth just cracks me up. I had to write a few down.


Just some converstations I've had with him lately.....
Me: Cal, you really need to do a better job of keeping your room clean.
Cal: I know, but I just can't resist. Resist means that I can't do it.
(and then, a few minutes later.....)
Me: Cal, get your fingers out of your nose! If you need to pick your nose, please get a tissue.
Cal: But, I just can't resist!
--------------------------------------------
Cal: (to both me and Daniel on different nights) Mommy/Daddy, I want you never to sleep in your bed again. You'll sleep in my bed.
--------------------------------------------
He calls peanut butter sandwiches "pizza peanut butter sandwiches" (because he likes them cut into triangles).
---------------------------------------------
In his prayer the other night: "... and thank you for Jesus and thank you for God."

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

he is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I was having Livingston picture withdrawals!! Thanks MORE
Lee

Anonymous said...

I just can't resist HIM...You Are Right...He is just so stinkin cute...Love Ya...Grams

Anonymous said...

P.S.....I agree with Lee....More Pics PLEASE

Leigh T said...

You'll never say "can't resist" without smiling again! Thanks for letting us in on some special times at your house. Hug those babies for us.