Here are some fun and not-so-fun happenings in the casa of Los Livingstons....
- Daniel had a pretty bad 4-wheeler accident right after the twin's birthday. If anyone knows how to safely ride a 4-wheeler (much less any 2-wheeler) it's Daniel... this was just one of those freak accidents. He cracked some ribs and is still healing (and hurting).
- Someone hacked my email account and sent emails about meds like Viagra to the first 100 of my contacts.
- Cal is finishing up t-ball.... at his game today he chased a kid all the way home to tag him out (without the ball).
- Cal started eating Ramen noodles and peanuts. Small steps.
- Patti got in BIG trouble for the first time in a long time (along with brother Cal). They were terrible in the doctor's office during David's one-year appointment. She couldn't have candy for two days (just one of her punishments)... this was just heartbreaking for my little sweet-toothed girl.
- David hasn't napped for more than 30 minutes (a day) in the last week. Pray this is just temporary.
- Someone stole my purse and ipod out my car last week. It was parked in my own driveway (I was the goof who left the purse, but Daniel left it unlocked.... we had our hands full of food and kids when we got home). I feel so violated. I had everything in my wallet.... credit cards, gift cards, insurance cards, etc. It's such a pain to have to get all that replaced.
- Daniel had a birthday last week too... he's 33.
- We spent 10 days down in S. Padre.... so fun!
I think that's it. Hopefully we will have a fun and non-eventful couple weeks. I could use some "boring" in my life right now.