Tuesday, July 3, 2012

There's no way it's already July! Oh my. Well, Cal and Patti finished 1st grade... they had a wonderful year. David is so happy to have them back home all day! I noticed that I skipped David's birthday in May... poor third child. So, he turned 3 May 14th. I'll try to blog later this week about what a little character this boy is. Be prepared... he's a mess!



After school was out, we took a trip to South Padre. It ended up being a terrible trip, but I won't go into all that. Daniel and I had both gotten sick, but I really wanted to try and get a few good pictures on the beach. Despite my grumpiness behind the camera, I was able to get a few genuine smiles out of the kids. 






Outside one of our favorite restaurants in Port Isabel....



After we got home, I tried again to get some more pictures of the kids... another failed attempt. As soon as we got to the park, we were swarmed by mosquitos. It was downhill from there. The kids scratched and complained the whole time... I got attacked as well... so I was sympathetic and we went home. I did get a couple cute ones though.



No comments: