Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged again....

I got tagged by Erin a looong time ago and am just barely getting to it!

Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



8 random facts:

1. I have to sleep with socks on... even in the middle of summer.

2. I sneeze when there's a temperature change (like walking outside in the summer, getting out of my car, etc.) and I always always have one big delayed sneeze.... it's how I know I'm finally done.

3. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Santorini, Greece... the most amazing place ever!

4. I got a pistol from my mom on my 19th birthday (a Lady Smith and Wesson 357 mag). I have a cool mom.

5. I LOVE trash day. There's just something so freeing and cleansing about someone taking away your nasty stinky trash. I look forward to it!

6. I love to wash and fold laundry, but absolutely despise putting it away.

7. I'm an obsessive list maker... I have about 3 lists going each day. I think it's messing with my memory... If I don't write it down, I'll forget to do it. I use to never be that way. I'll just blame the kids for that one!

8. I love road trips with my family... my kids actually do so good in the car and I just love driving around (but I don't want to be the driver).

Okay, I tag....
Meg K.
Denise
Angela
Meagan
Irma
Irene
Stephanie R.
Paula H.

No comments: