Monday, September 3, 2007

A Through D... All about me!

Okay, I told Angela that I'd follow suit with her meme and give you a "little" Encyclopedia of My Ordinary Life... only different. Instead of doing one letter a day, I'm doing one word per letter in one week. So, 26 divided by 7 is... about 3 or 4 a day. Call me lazy if you want, I think I'm being efficient. So, here goes...




A --- Alaboo... that's Patti's I Love You. The sweetest words ever.

B --- Books. We love to read - especially books with animals. It's so much fun to make all those sounds.
C --- Cousins. I wish I had a picture with all our cousins in it. We love all our cousins so much and are so blessed to have such a special family.

D --- Destruction/Disaster.... Cal.

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

I love it...especially D. That picture captures his spirit, perfectly! Looking forward to your next installment.

patti pauley said...

So precious!...I love them all..thanks for the pics....