Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello again...

It's been a while since my last post... unfortunately not a lot to catch up on. Potty training is going okay. We went to visit my parents in S. Texas and Patti took a couple steps back, but we're working on it. Cal now asks for a diaper when it's "that time".... yikes! Any suggestions? A friend told me to tell him that there was a big party underneath the bathroom floor and that his poo-poo really wanted to go, but the only way down would have to be through the potty.... hahaha... I love that story and see how it could totally work. But, unfortunately Cal's not able to understand that whole concept. We'll get to that party one of these days! So, I was starting to miss diapers last night. Cal woke up at 1:30 having to go potty, Patti at 2:30 and then again at 4:00. I need to monitor how much they're drinking in the evening and eventually cut them off.


Here are some pictures of the kids at The Ranch. They love it down there!
Grams bought Patti some makeup for Christmas. We left it at the ranch.... Patti found it while I was unpacking. Doesn't she look pretty... kind of like I wear my makeup.
Can't have a ladder out without Cal climbing it.
Uncle Bugaboo (aka, Bomboo)
My little broccoli-eater (raw or steamed... she loves it!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT AGAIN...U WERE AT THE RANCH...AND DIDN'T CALL...POOR COLLEEN...I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN, BUT SHE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.