Friday, May 2, 2008

The difference between Daddy and Mommy

(if you haven't already, read my previous post before reading this one)


So, last night Daniel calls to me from the living room (laughing and sounding excited).... "Hey Jen, do you have your camera ready? You need to get a picture of this!! This kid's balance is amazing!" So, I grab my camera and run into the living room. There's Cal on that stinkin' swing with a huge smile on his face. Daniel was so proud of him for climbing to the top. What do you do?

2 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

That is totally a daddy thing! I came home one time during Christmas and Josh had all four of my kids on the roof and he was not up there. One slip and one of them could have had a broken neck. Daddys.....

Angela Robinson said...

That's great. At least he got you to take a picture so we could see his amazing feat. (Although, I'm right there with you--I'd frantically try to get him down, too!)